This week I decided to take a break from the conversation and reflect. Several ideas have started to take shape and a few practical lessons have emerged. I share them with you now.
- It is easier to write more frequently with a consistent theme than less frequently on a whim.
- I cannot fully know what I know about any given thing until I write about it.
- Many reviewers are useful; one trusted editor is priceless.
- Tweeting more than once about a new blog post is not nagging or bragging.
- The discipline of poetry reinforces the value of concision.
- Poetry is dialog: No one writes in a vacuum.
- The imprint of the Creator is everywhere.